We specialize in preparing tax returns for expats, non-resident & resident aliens, and US citizens with foreign accounts.

Tax Return Preparation for Expats

U.S. citizens and residents living abroad have a duty to report and pay taxes on income world-wide. This responsibility exists regardless of where the money was earned or the country where you currently reside. If you wish to comply with U.S. tax law you may need to pay taxes and disclose information to avoid penalties and interest.

The United States aggresively pursues tax collection activities worldwide.  The United States has tax treaties and agreements with over 65 countries where the IRS and the foreign tax agencies exchange tax data on their residents.  Freeman Tax Law can help insure that you are filing and reporting all the documents and forms that the IRS requires.